We invite you to submit a nomination
All nominees will be recognized at the Women Honoring Women fundraiser to be held: 6:00 p.m., Thursday, May 16, 2019 at Georgetown | Vosh in Lakewood.
A Selection Committee, with members representing charity-based organizations, businesses, and government will review each application. A nominee's work must impact the Lakewood community.
Completing the Form
To submit a nomination, complete the form and attach supporting documentation by February 22, 2019.
- Do not exceed word count when addressing the nominee’s attributes as they relate to the specific three criteria. You may upload supporting documentation.
- Provide specific examples of your nominee’s service or work. You may also include newspaper clippings or letters of thanks from someone the nominee has helped.
- All fields must be filled out or the application will not be accepted.
- Honorary and past members ARE eligible for consideration; however, current or active members of the Lakewood Women’s Club are not eligible for consideration.
- Upload any supporting documents..
Award recipients will be considered based on the following three criteria:
Impact of Contribution
The nominee has taken the initiative to start special projects in Lakewood that involve others, or has the possibility in the future of encouraging others to contribute.
The nominee possesses superior drive or determination. There are specific attributes that make her stand out.
The nominee holds a leadership role in a Lakewood organization, or chairs/leads a specific project in Lakewood. She has the ability to inspire volunteers, foster entrepreneurship, and spark meaningful change.
In any given year, many excellent candidates may not be selected
for the limited slots available.